Thank you for installing our WordPress Theme. The complete procedure to configure and manage a WordPress Website from the beginning is shown in this documentation in different portions.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open source tool which is based on PHP and MySQL to create websites. It is a completely free content management system(CMS) and a strong blogging platform. With this CMS, you can develop websites and solid online apps. You hardly require any knowledge or technical capability to manage it. WordPress has become the most accepted website development software available because of it’s varied aspects like it’s easy usage and flexibility. Learn More
What is a WordPress Template?
A WordPress template acts as a skin for the websites which are created on WordPress CMS. The installation of a WordPress Template is very easy. With the help of an installed new template, you can change the look of your WordPress website very easily. All the requisite source files are provided with a WordPress template and you can freely go for editing and increasing it the way you want.
The template package you have downloaded consists of several folders. Let’s see what each folder contains:
– theme – contains WordPress theme files
– “zenithwp-block.zip” – this folder contains all the necessary files for the theme.
– “readme.txt” – contain information about theme images path, font use and usage script.
– “license.txt” – contains license details.
Template installation is very easy process.
All installation steps can be done within WordPress interface. It makes process comfortable and fast. The installation process can be done in two ways.
1-Install a theme using wordpress admin.
First thing you need to do is to login to your WordPress admin area. Next, click on.
1. Go To The Dashboard >> Appearance >> Themes.
2. Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
3. Click on Upload Theme button.
4. Click on Browse Button then select your vw-bakery-blocks.zip theme and click on install now button.
Then, Your theme will be successfully install.
2-Install a Theme using FTP
Your second installation option is to upload the theme via FTP.
For this method first log into your site via FTP and browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes.
Unzip the theme file you downloaded and upload only the extracted Total folder to your server.
Next log into your WordPress site and navigate to Appearance >> Themes to activate Theme.
1. Go to Post >> Click “+” icon >> Click Browse All .
2. Click Tab Pattern
3. Choose ZenithWP